Monday, September 16, 2013

Fashion Tutorial (4) - Do they get their own dressing room?


I thought models were supposed to be tall?
Julie
 •
10:31 PM
Child modeling is a huge business actually there are whole agencies that are set up to only deal with kids...

59 mins
I bet those clothes are dry clean only
Julie
 •
59 mins
Hahaha they are dressed in their Sunday best that's for sure...Would you ever buy your kid something that was dry clean only? 

57 mins
yeah, when I have a nanny, housekeeper and personal laundry folder. So basically never
and that girl on the right...pink shirt and black skirt...she's doing the secret glare. Probably at her mom, "You're so not my manager anymore."
Julie
 •
55 mins
Hahahaha she knows she's the boss she's made for the spotlight...I can see her saying "Mom, if I don't want to nap I won't because now I'm a famous runway model" 

53 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment