Happy Release Day Halfway Perfect
Everyone has been asking, how does co-writing work? What is the process like? Well the science behind it is so complex, we can't reveal it's brilliance in one blog post. But today, we're going to give you a secret inside tidbit of our co-author experience that hopefully will show the importance of communication during idea sharing and the professionalism required to create a project like Halfway Perfect. Below you'll find a list of email subject headings from me to Mark or the other way around, all from crucial moments in this publication journey.
Email Subject Lines
- 4/27/15 - I’ll check yours if you check mine
- 10/21/14 - This dude kinda Looks like you? Maybe a little
- 8/23/14 - Help!
- 6/27/14 - The post shower conversation
- 6/24/14 - makeup? make-up? make up?
- 6/18/14 - going much faster now
- 6/17/14 - Justin Beiber
- 2/28/14 - Nevermind
- 2/20/14 - I deviated
- 1/29/14 - I think we dodged a bullet
- 11/19/13 - I’m losing my mind a bit…
- 10/9/13 - Sorry I’m being such a pain in the ass
- 6/16/13 - Snooze
- 4/23/13 - Needs Spanish scene
- 4/12/13 - my facial symmetry
- 2/4/13 - okay I changed my mind
- 1/23/13 - My Salad
- 1/5/13 - My thumb
- 12/31/12 - Rocket Barbie
- 9/11/12 - Fruity cheerleader drink
- 8/22/12 - Underwear scene looks great
- 7/28/12 - Calvin Klein...Dead or Alive??
- 7/23/12 - I’m having one of those moments